We took this video Christmas morning. Henry's been watching it a lot since Christmas.
We made donuts Christmas morning and they were delicious. If you didn't know, I LOVE donuts. I would love to perfect the recipe, but that wouldn't help the waist line. I'll have to pace myself. But I think this will become a Christmas tradition. Another Christmas tradition was dancing to this every night the week before Christmas. Nothing but fun.
New Christmas jammies is another tradition.
Our neighborhood had luminaries lining the streets on Christmas Eve night. It was beautiful. Imagine what it would have looked like with snow on the ground...okay I'd rather not. We enjoyed our Christmas Eve stroll looking at the lights.
We made a large dinner on Christmas day and had our friends, the Phillips, over. It was yummy, delicious, and fun. Christmas was very low key for us this year. It was different and a little odd not having a lot of people around, but it was nice to start our own traditions.



1 comments:
oh no! the sound is cutting out on the video!
Post a Comment