Henry has awesome hair. Even with a slight mullet I loved it. (And yup. That's David's shirt from when he was a youngin'.) It was getting too long in the front so I attempted a trim. I did this:
I would be a cruel mother if I kept it. So we just cut it all off.
Much much better.
8 comments:
Henry looks so much like us when we were his age!! He's definitely your son! Oh and nice wood floors. How about a blog post with pics of the new place?
ha. i love this because i too love long hair on little boys and had some hair cutting mishaps...i finally gave up and went to cookie cutters. They probably don't have those in North Carolina though do they...if so...i highly recommend them! :)
this is awesome. I laughed right out loud. I'm so glad you took a photo.
HAHAHA! That is one for the scrapbook. At least with boys you can just cut it all off!
I loved his long hair too, especially when it would curl at the ocean. In the "haircut" picture he kind of looks like Lloyd (Jim Carey) in dumb and dumber. So glad you cut it all off. He looks so grown up. Glad you have a picture though.
Bahahahahaha! It will come with practice :)
I'm pretty sure that shirt is the one we all got from a Davis family trip to Yellowstone - so funny that Dave still has his! Hope you guys are adjusting well - when I get back from Utah we'll have to go swimming!
haha that was so adorable it made me smile so big! what a cute mommy you are!
Post a Comment