Neck Rolls
Imitating Henry's grunts/fussing to make him laugh
Falling asleep on his own
The big bottom lip
Watching David play with his son
Really long naps
Smiling up at mommy instead of nursing
Playing
My daily shower (I'd stay there for an hour if I could)
Sunny days
The anticipation of Summer break
6 comments:
How about no dishes in the sink? Not baby related, but still something that makes me smile. :)
Henry why can't you live closer to your aunt Jen? She misses you, especially when she has to look at these pictures and she can't kiss your cheeks. Torture. I propose that you ask your mom and dad (with good manners, mind you) if you can come visit. You would love Boston!
He sure is a cute baby. Isn't it amazing how much "joy" they bring into your life?
I love that shirt! I remember all three of my boys wearing it...although Kade grew so fast, he only wore it once, I think.
Oh, my goodness!!! He is soooo cute. I can't wait to meet him. I wish we lived closer!!! We love you guys!
what a sweet boy! We need to see him (and you two) soon.
p.s. Good photo.
Post a Comment