Monday, March 22, 2010

New Favorites

We knew it was only a matter of time before we found our new favorites here in Provo.
Enter...

Spicy Corea
43 N University Ave., Provo
I had never had Korean before and it's delicious! No forks here. It's all chopsticks. And despite the name of the place, the food doesn't have to be spicy. They have a non-spicy option for wimps like me. I did try Dave's spicy dishes and I didn't think they were even close to spicy. But if you don't like spicy, stay away from the Kimchi. We've already been there twice in the last month. Not good for the budget, but our tummies are happy. I think I'll try making the ribs myself sometime.

El Giro Gallo
346 N University Ave., Provo
David is always in search of good Mexican anywhere we are. We love this place for the free chips, delicious Al Pastor, homemade salsas, homemade specialty drinks, and it's cheap! They don't always get our order right, but they're more than happy to fix it for us. Once they even gave us a coupon for a free dinner.

2 comments:

KellySummer said...

Have you discovered sensuous sandwiches on center street and about 300 west? turkey and cream cheese is my favorite and you order by every 2 inch so david can get a huge one. Magleby's Fresh is my other fav. Their breakfast (namely syrup) is amazing and their breadsticks and spinach salad are great too! :)

Margaret Proffitt said...

Have you tried that place called Pastorero on University Parkway? My brother took me there and I really liked it. I'll have to try those other places next time I'm in town! Miss you.