I can't help kissing these chubby cheeks all day long. I can't wait until he can say, "Eww. Mom, stop kissing me." Then I'll probably do it even more.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Baby Kisses
Posted by Julia Mar at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how I love that little boy!! That car sweater is adorbale. I bet he's already thinkg "ewww, mom stop kissing me" he just doesn't have the ability to tell you! ;)
You've got one cute kid.
Jules, sorry, but I think your dream of dark hair and blue eyes will have to be fulfilled with another child. I am guessing they are going to be brown. Look at my nephew's eyes at 2 months- http://anthonyandcarrie.blogspot.com/2010/02/looks-like-we-made-it.html
What a handsome little guy! He's definitely lost that newborn look and is now looking like an adorable baby! I can't believe how big he's getting.
What a hunk that little Henry is! You're such a great mom and wife, Jules!
Post a Comment