Sunday, December 6, 2009

39 Weeks and Ready to Pop - A Photo Shoot


I'm in my 40th week! My due date is this Saturday and we're hoping to have this baby any day now. I've taken up drinking Raspberry Herbal tea. It's supposed to help "tone the uterus". Well we'll see about that. I'm skeptical of all of these home remedies for inducing labor, but it's kind of fun to try. Castor oil is one I'm not desperate enough to try ... yet.



And here's Dad showing off his sympathy belly. It's not much.


6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see little Henry.

Emily Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Jones said...

What an exciting time! I hope everything thing goes well with the delivery. David is hilarious! I love the sympathy pic!

Also, I tried every self induction strategy in the book. My advice... try it all... but don't count on anything actually working. Good luck!

Carly said...

You look great in that dress! I really like it. I fully expect to be holding that little boy some time this week!

Margaret Proffitt said...

You look fabulous and I love this post! Especially knowing that you're at the hospital at this very moment and that baby boy will be here any minute. Good luck!

Angela said...

I never tried to get them to come out early; I figured they were easier to take care of when they are inside. It seems like the last 6 weeks of pregnancy go by so slowly, but their first 6 weeks of life fly by. Can't wait to hear how things go.