I had to write about this jean jumper/dress. After I found out I was pregnant Erin, Jen, Mom, and I went through Erin's maternity clothes over the webcam so I could tell them what to bring out for me. They were all back in Boston and I was here in UT. Erin held up this little jean number and I gave her a flat out NO. It looked like it came straight from the 90s. Which, in fact, it did. Erin wore this when she was pregnant with Kira, who is now 12. Despite my emphatic response, Erin threw it in the pile of things to send to me and told me that when I'm 8 or 9 months pregnant and it's the only thing that fits that I would be grateful. Oh how wise she was. It is just about the only thing that fits for church. I have a few dresses, but they're summery. This jean jumper is perfect for snowy days like today with a pair of tall black riding boots, black cardigan, and a pair of leggings. I don't think I'm taller than Erin, but this jean jumper is on the short side for me. Hence the leggings.
Thank you Erin for sending this number out to me. And while I'm at it, thanks for providing most of my maternity clothes for work. You're the best!!
6 comments:
Toward the end of my pregnancy with Cohen I wore the same thing everyday. A Modbe t-shirt and a pair of goucho pants. It was the only thing that felt comfortable! There is absolutely no judgment with clothes for very pregnant women. We get to wear whatever we want!
you guys are so close! i'm so jealous! also, i have now only 1 dress that fits me as well and can't bring myself to buy more when i will only wear it like 10 more times...my ward better get used to this dress! :)
I hope you are enjoying these last few weeks of being pregnant. I am sorry that we missed you guys this weekend. We will have to try to get together some time soon...before your little guy comes and then again afterward!
Hahahahaha! I'm glad it's come in handy.
You look super cute, Jules!
p.s. Those weren't Mike's real teeth. He bought a pair of fake hillbilly teeth to go with his costume. :)
Not sure I'm wise, but after 4 pregnancies I know what I know...and it looks very cute on you (fighting the urge not to say I told you so ;-)! Anyway, as Kira has recently let me know...the 90s are now almost a full decade in the past and therefore qualify as 'retro'...so, you go and wear that retro denim jumper as much as you want ;-)!!!
Post a Comment