I hit my 30 week mark yesterday. It felt like it would never come. And now I only have 10 weeks??? Every one asks about our "nursery" and if it's done. Not even close. Still need to:
- finish sewing the crib bumper
- make curtains
- clean up the changing table and make the front of the glass frosted (Jen, I may need your help on this one)
- wash all his clothes (so many people have given us free clothes! Thank you Thank you Thank you!)
- clean out the "nursery", which is really just the loft upstairs outside our bedroom
- think about taking birthing classes. I guess this should have been done a while ago, but life's so crazy. Dave might not even have time, so he said we'd look up a video on You Tube. I love that man.)
- maybe try to put some cute things on the wall in his room
- get the crib from Ken & Winona, but that's if Alison's done using it. Let's hope so!
I know there's more, but those are the biggies. Darn you work for getting in the way.
We switched doctors to one here in Provo instead of Salt Lake. (Hopefully I like her. First appointment is on Wednesday) I got the okay from my boss to work from home on those days I have appointments, which I'm thrilled about. We're going to deliver at Timpanogos Regional in Orem. Much easier for Dave, who will probably be in the middle of finals.
A cute picture to come soon...
6 comments:
Good thing you get a great spurt of energy as it gets closer ;-D
My wife is obsessed with this having a baby thing. She wants to designate a room for it to sleep in. I bet she'll even want to get a special seat for him for the car. Where does it end?
Julia! I'm so happy to have found this! Congratulations!! You're such a cute pregnant lady ;-)
It's so fun that you are due around the same time as my Michelle. She is 31 weeks.
Good luck getting everything ready.
It's a job
Tell David Henry that we have 3 birth videos he can watch; all rated G. I found our birthing class to be pretty boring. It was pretty much the same stuff I learned in child development. Timpanogos is a good hospital; it's where I had Samuel and where I would have had the twins, had I not been life flighted to St. Marks from Price. I'll be moving up to Orem on Sunday, so we'll have to get together sometime. I can come and invade you with my three children so then your one child will seem easy. =)
You are getting so close! My only advise for you is to do as many things as you possibly can now that you won't be able to do when that baby comes. It's so exciting!
Post a Comment