Check out my latest purchase. And it was completely free courtesy of Amazing Rewards through Zions Bank. I love it. It's lighter and slimmer than a lot of the "travel systems" out there. It folds up like a normal stroller, but then it folds in half again! It's even equipped with a strap for easy transportation. And unfolding it is a snap. Oh AND our car seat (which was a hammy down from Winona, a.k.a. FREE) snaps perfectly in.
Dave asked if I wanted to put it in the garage. Absolutely not! I love seeing the stroller around. It's almost as if a baby lives here. It's getting me mentally ready.
We're definitely closer to being ready for this little guy to arrive!

3 comments:
55 days to go, Julia? You ARE getting close! Get plenty of sleep now! :) I'm so excited for you.
do you guys have a name settled on yet? we are struggling agreeing...
Mason this morning: "Mom, I don't know when Julia's baby will be here and I don't know his name."
Me: "He will be here before Christmas and his name is Henry."
Mason: "Oh...that's my favoritist baby of all...Henry's my friend."
Had to share...LOVE the stroller!
Post a Comment