David made a triple recipe of naan bread on Sunday. It was almost spilling out of the bowl. I love that my husband is the cook in the family. He said he likes it when I cook "because it's cute". I'll show him ... one day.
Over the last couple of weeks David has been working on painting our table black. Doesn't it look good? Soon the side chairs will be black too. And by soon I mean hopefully before this babe comes, but I don't imagine David will have much time.. David's so good to do these things for me. Today was the last day of orientation and they told us spouses to say good-bye until Christmas break. I hope they're kidding. I'm sure going to miss him.
3 comments:
did the students go out one door and the spouses go out the other door like with your family at the mtc?
I'm still trying to show Mark that I can cook. I'm not very successful. Thank goodness he is a master chef. Otherwise we'd starve.
The table looks great and I must say...I love your red chairs! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment