I really wanted to show Jen my new haircut. It's quite inconvenient that she lives so far away. And then I wanted to show Erin and all my sister-in-laws the new due as well. And then there are all those girl friends that I never see because we live far apart and I'm gone from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm every day. (I guess that's not too bad, but everything's more dramatic when you're prego.) So why not blog it? I took a belly shot. Much more flattering than the one below. OK so you can't really see the hair well. Its an A-line, but you get the idea, right?
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
For the Girls
Posted by Julia Mar at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i like the new do and the bump. i need to see you in real life, not just in blog life.
love the haircut, love the belly. thanks for posting!
You're looking great! I can't wait to meet HIM!
Ooooooh...I just love you! You are so cute...the hair and the bump! Thanks for sharing...when do I get to see you...sometime soon...shouldn't there be a shower coming up sometime soon?!?!
you look very "bump"y. ha ha
Hairs cute too.
Another reason why we're twinners...I've been coveting a similar haircut lately. I just need to find the time to get it! It looks great on you. Oh and thanks for the visual of the baby bump!
Julia,
Your hair is really really cute! I like the new do! ALso you are such a cute pregnant woman!
See you in Salt Lake soon!
Love ya
Jules, you look so cute. I wish you were closer so we could pamper and spoil you. I love the cut, it is a great lenth for you. When is the baby shower?? We don't have JetBlue for noth'n ya know!!
You look beautiful, Julesie!!! Absolutely radiant! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment