After almost 4 years of dedicated, hard work at Overstock.com, David GOT A PROMOTION!! He is now the HR Manager and supervises 4 of the Generalists. He'll be moving his office to the corporate office. And despite the possibility of him maybe quitting in August to go to school, they still gave it to him! He's definitely the man for the job.
Oh yeah, Dave studied super hard for the GMAT and on Jan. 7th he took it and got a 710!!! Isn't he amazing?
Needless to say I have a very hardworking and ambitious husband that I am very proud of.
4 comments:
So, I definitely found your blog. And I'm definitely commenting :)
What fun that you will be celebrating these two wonderful accomplishments with a fun trip!! Can't wait to get the blog about that!!
Have loads of fun!!
Way to go David H. Moss. thanks for letting us know this Julia.
Way to go, Dave!
Post a Comment