BEFORE...
AFTER...
THE CULPRITS...
Somehow I locked my front door, but didn't shut it tight enough. Jones and the puppy next door were having a play date while we were gone and pushed the door open. They're dream came true!! They had free reign of the two-legged people's cave. Free all-you-can-eat snacks, Christmas Trees, shoes, slippers, poinsettias, loaves of bread etc. Merry Christmas Jones.
7 comments:
Oh man, that's bad. But they're so cute you can't help but forgive 'em. Love that boxer. And Jones is all grown up! Crazy.
Clearly the dogs are possessed. Look at their eyes for crying out loud!
awesome. christmas came early this year
And now you know why we call her the big red menace. So sorry about that guys. Guess we will need to have you over for dinner once the holidays are over to make up for it.
I love it! I think the funniest part is the dogs even tried to push the door open! Did they think on the off chance you left the door loosely closed they could get in and eat all the doggy treats!? Happy Day!
I just can't believe you are still keeping that dog!! Just kidding!
What a mess...did he get sick?
How does Jones like the cold?
Hi David. What did you think of all that mess?
Jones is getting back at you for shutting him out!!!So sorry, but you got to decorate twice!!
Post a Comment