Good thing I kiss Dave every day. And how could I not? He's irresistible. Why you ask?
- He can always make me laugh
- Strong hands=great back rub
- Does everything he can to make me happy
- Vacuums and does dishes without being asked
- I will never have to pay to get my oil and break pads changed again! (and most other car issues)
- He's a problem solver
- He's taller than me
- He can fix just about anything with his ingenuity or by making me laugh
- He's taught me the joy in creativity when I cook
- He has an amazing, and sometimes freaky, memory
- Inspires me to study the gospel more
- I wake up next to him every morning
- He's dedicated to our current and future family and is a wonderful Priesthood leader in our home
- I've never felt more loved in my life
David Henry Moss, you're a keeper.
6 comments:
That's really sweet. I'm curious if Dave has you using the chime-o-matic? I can only imagine the creative things he's had you cook up. =) I think you're as much a keeper as Dave is.
I actually used the old chime-o-matic tonight. Lime rice.
When (and if) it dies, please send us a notice of the funeral proceedings, so we may mourn with you.
Man, I'm surprised I could tell that he was a keeper/type back when he was on his mission. You are a lucky girl, and I bet that he is a lucky man
That must be a new rule of yours...
the chime-o-matic also holds a special place in my heart
Post a Comment