We got back from Hawaii yesterday. We had a blast. My favorite part: SEA TURTLES. They're so cute. Winona, Carter, Eli, and I had a blast spotting them in the water while Ken and Dave surfed. Dave and I had a great time kayaking, hiking, snorkeling, swwimming, and eating. I'm pretty sure I gained 5 lbs! At the PCC we learned how to make fire with two pieces of wood and a coconut husk and how to open a coconut and make coconut milk. We also went to the luau and the show that night. Dave and I got to go on stage at the luau and dance to the Hawaiin wedding song along with other couples celebrating anniversaries. (our 1st Anniversary is tomorrow!!!) Okay, I'll end this post with a video of the cute turtles. Wait 'til the end and you get a good view of one of the little guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I forgot to ask if you guys got the purple orchids from the grocery store for the PCC Luau? :)
What a fun 1st anniversary! It sounds like you had a blast.
I hope you guys came back to the cold Utah winter with good tans to make everyone jealous.
Oooo...now I'm craving Matsumoto.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Your pictures are great! Were they all taken with your phone?
Looks like a lot of fun!
Hey, happy anniversary to you and David. Your pictures are wonderful. Makes me want to take my family over there. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment