Check out the pictures from our jaunt to San Francisco this weekend. We LOVED the redwoods. We'd like to grow a grove of our own. Too bad they take FOREVER to grow a foot.
What? No rodeo-riding of the downed tree? I am disappointed. Nonetheless, nice pics you guys. And nice fanny-pack Dave--too bad it's not neon. Sorry we couldn't make the BBQ the other night. We'll have to try again some other time.
4 comments:
David, you tree hugger you! It is beautiful there in the Redwoods.
What? No rodeo-riding of the downed tree? I am disappointed. Nonetheless, nice pics you guys. And nice fanny-pack Dave--too bad it's not neon. Sorry we couldn't make the BBQ the other night. We'll have to try again some other time.
Once again, classic Dave pictures. You two are so cute. Dave, Eli wanted to know if that was a gut, or the effects of your fanny pack? =)
It is a gut but I hide well most of the time.
Post a Comment