So does that mean you have less wisdom? I only had two of my four wisdom teeth taken out, so I guess I'm only 1/2 less smarter. I kind of like the chipmunk look on you.=)
Oh Julia, you don't look bad at all. My Julie just got her wisdom teeth out on Thursday. I'm going to have to take a picture of her "chubby bunny cheeks". Hope you are feeling better. I believe that David would be a great "nurse"
So sad, Jules. I hope you feel better soon. I remember when I had mine out, it wans't very much fun. The dentist had to straddle the chair to get enough leverage to pull mine out.
4 comments:
So does that mean you have less wisdom? I only had two of my four wisdom teeth taken out, so I guess I'm only 1/2 less smarter. I kind of like the chipmunk look on you.=)
Oh Julia, you don't look bad at all. My Julie just got her wisdom
teeth out on Thursday. I'm going to have to take a picture of her "chubby bunny cheeks". Hope you are feeling better. I believe
that David would be a great "nurse"
Ah, Jules,
That's rough! I'm glad you had Dave to take care of you. Sorry we missed the BBQ. We were totaly bushed that day.
So sad, Jules. I hope you feel better soon. I remember when I had mine out, it wans't very much fun. The dentist had to straddle the chair to get enough leverage to pull mine out.
Post a Comment