Dave and I ventured down to Newport Beach and then up to Glenndale (Dave's last area on his mission). I had a conference in Newport Beach and Dave met me down there and we spent the weekend with his former roommate Brent and his wife Holly. To follow are some pictorial remembrances of our adventure.
I collected a number of free pens at my conference. Cool huh?
The ocean and my babe...these are a few of my favorite things.
I want his job. He sits on the beach all day and refills his bubble blowing machine to make children and other joyous souls smile.
Remember, from BIG? This Zoltar resides on Santa Monica Pier. I didn't play. I'd rather not get bigger. But I am holding a churro, which if eaten in large quantities would make me bigger. mmm mmm mmm.
Thanks again Brent and Holly!
2 comments:
Zoltar is the man! I am glad he is doing well.
Great blog. Good to see you guys. We will have to keep in touch.
O.K., on one of your trips down here, you'll have to let me know you are in the area. Would love to meet you Julia. And, I don't blame you for loving Dave's smile.
Post a Comment