4 Jobs I have had: Cashier at Legend's Grill "Keeper of materials" for Psych and Marriage & Family Therapy grad students Admin Assistant for BYU Comprehensive Clinic. This Old House The Office House Paris Heidelberg Salzburg My mom Jen Jana Café Rio Pork Salad Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin with red potatoes Soft serve Ice Cream Angela McMillan Jonnarae Erin Prego Bradford MY HUSBAND Trips with my husband Getting our house all organized Harvesting yummy vegetables from our very first garden!
Teacher at a kid's fitness gym. (MyGym)
4 TV Shows I watch: (in my case… 4 TV Shows I'd like to watch, but don't have time)
Top Chef
4 Places I have been:
Prague
4 People that email me:
My Husband
4 of my favorite foods:
Donuts (or any other bakery item)
4 Friends I Tag:
4 things I am looking forward to in 2008:
Spudman Triathlon (really just being in shape)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Even though Dave thinks these are lame...
Posted by Anonymous at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey D Mo,
What is up? This is John Haralson. I found your blog linked to Spencer Wights blog. How are you doing? Give me a shout out sometime. We just started blogging a couple months ago, but it is cool to see what you have been up to. Congrats on getting married.
Eli thinks the whole blog thing is lame; he doesn't see what the appeal is. =) I feel like it's my connection to the outside world. =) Maybe I don't get out enough.
Post a Comment