Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was great. David and I went to the Solemn Assembly. During the Priesthood session my mom, Jen, my cousin Jake's wife, Nicole, and I went shopping (of course) and made lasagna for dinner. This was our first big gathering at our house and it was a success. Such a success that we decided to do it on Sunday, too. We had Ken and Winona and their kids over for lunch and to watch the afternoon session of conference. The best part . . . we ate the leftovers from Saturday night. Not much preparation required. At least for us . . . Ken made deliciously HUGE cinnamon rolls and Winona made artichoke dip. Our belly's are very happy.


Here's a pic of the kids watching conference. Too cute to pass up a photo op.

1 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh, how sweet. I haven't seen recent pictures of Kens family. Glad you posted.