Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We Need Your Help!!!

I never knew taking and picking engagement pictures coud be so complicated. Please tell us which engagement picture is your favorite. Since it will be on your fridges, these pictures really are for you. We are going to make the final one sepia toned, but I can't do that on this computer. Feel free to download and play around with any of them. Dave's brother Ken, created a destination shot for us.
Post a comment to this post telling us the one that's your favorite. We'll announce the winner next week.

GRACIAS!

10 comments:

Joneel said...

Hi, I don't know if my opinion really matters or not, but I didn't like the lighting on most of your pictures. They did not show your eyes. Too dark. Out of all the ones I saw, number 43 I liked. But I don't know if that is really an engagement shot. Can you go get some more pictures? You guys are both adorable, and I don't think these highlighted that at all. (so sorry, don't mean to offend)

Joneel said...

Well, I decided to look through the pictures again, and I have come up with number 13, 35, 42 and 51. Good luck in your decision

Rebekah said...

Hi Jules. You guys look great! I think that the last few (the ones in the snow in front of the trees, with you in the green sweater) look the best. Of all the pictures shown, I'd definitely vote for #88 (it's the first sepia-toned one). #79 looks good as well. Those are my votes. I personally wouldn't go with any of the ones with the brick background--I agree with the earlier comment about the lighting on those. It doesn't show off your pretty face enough! : ) Love you, and good luck with your choice!!

Unknown said...

78 and 88 are my favorites! You guys are pretty...

Joneel said...

YAY !!!!! I'm so glad you added pictures!! They are so cute = )
Thanks for letting me know Julia.
I like 78, 80 88 or 89 122 or 123.
The colors are so nice, because you
blend so nice. Even with the tree.
ha ha.

Angela said...

Great pictures! Here are some of my favorites:
7-this highlights both of your great smiles
31-This is some serious smooching
32-Classic Dave's el suavo look
34-Dave's "I want to eat you" look and Julia looking like she's loving it (I'm sure you did)
I agree with previous posts that the lighting is best in your green sweater. I really like the light in 78. 88 is also a great picture. So my vote is 78 or 88. By the way, I really like the dress you picked out. I'm sure it will look even better on you.

Andrew said...

Julia...I agree with what has been said so far. The first set of pictures are unusable for engagement photos, but the ones in the snow are great. I would select #88 and use the sepia...it's a very nice.

Randy & Chanc Nicole said...

While #'s 48 and 99 are real "gems". I think you should go with either 80 or 122/123. Although, I think the nose-biting photo should be the winner:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julia.clark/
GettingToKnowDavidAndJulia/
photo#5138142710233201282

Josiah said...

69, 81, 87 are all good.

Jon said...

I'm sorry I saw this post too late. But I must say the hands down 99 is the single best photo I have ever seen. I don't even know why you had to ask.