I went in for my six months scans yesterday. These scans mark my 3 year anniversary from when I found out I was in remission from Hodgkin's Disease. I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement while I was sick. I couldn't have done it without all your prayers. And I'm grateful that hair grows back! Miracles do happen.
I'll find out the results next week...
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Scans
Posted by Anonymous at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck on the results. I have to say that you're just as beautiful without hair as you are with. It must be your spirit radiating. David Henry's a lucky man. I don't think he would look nearly as good without hair as you do. =) Was this picture taken back when you went through chemo?
I love you sis. Make sure you let me know the good results (crossing my fingers) when you get them! I forgot to tell you that a wrote about you in a paper I was writing about finding meaning in our lives in times of suffering. You really were/are an inspiration to me.
Hey David,
I thought you might want to check out our blog. It's witbeckfamily.blogspot.com Hopefully you two can make it to Boise sometime. I'll call ya next time I'm in Salt Lake.
Erik
Post a Comment