Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

Wedding planning is coming along great! We have a date, sealing room in the Salt Lake Temple for Feb. 16, a room at the Joseph Smith Memorial for the reception, a dress!!!, and a bunch of ideas we're tryingto make realities.

Here are some pictures of David and me. I'll be adding more soon!

6 comments:

Caleb and Marci said...

You are so cute. I am so excited for you guys. Gavin keeps asking about "the other Julie". I promise to get him calling you by your correct name soon. Good luck with the plans. Love the blog.

mandy* said...

You are going to look gorgeous in that dress! And it's only $800??? A steal! Happy wedding planning!

Joneel said...

Wow, gorgeous dress. Loved seeing
the pictures of you with sweet David Henry. It's nice to "sort of" get to know future wife. He's a good guy.

jeremyandholly said...

hello david henry! lisa told me about your blog and that you were GETTING MARRIED!! happy day:) congrats dear, old friend...i can't wait to meet this lucky lady...third annual lagoon reunion perhaps?? :) much love and happiness to you both.

Siggy said...

He is darling! Love~Sigrid

Liz said...

Jules,
Sounds like it's all just going perfectly, and I'm SO glad! Your dress looks gorgeous, and I absolutely LOVED the pics of you two... especially the one where you're holding Macaroni Grill leftovers and kissing. It made me wonder if life gets any better than that! -Liz Hansen