Saturday, December 29, 2007

Clarification

There have been a lot of questions about the picture of me bald. I currently have a full head of hair. That was taken of me three years ago when I was doing chemo therapy for treatment of Hodgkin's Disease. Two more years of scans and checkups and I'm "cured"!

We just got back from Idaho for Christmas. We video taped some stuff, so maybe we'll attempt to post it here...

3 comments:

Joneel said...

O.K. waiting for the posting of the video/ = )

jej said...

We missed the great picture contest but are really excited for you and David. We just wish we'd be out West to celebrate with you! So we hope to meet you sometime, if you guys make it "home" to Iowa. :) Congratulations!
~Michael & Jamie Jolley

Heather said...

Hey I have an assignment for the both of you. I am going to run a marathon and do lotoja this September and since I am going to be living in SLC i thought that you guys could train with me... Julia, you should do the marathon with me, it is September 20 in Logan and Dave, you should do Lotoja with me on September 9. Let me know if I need to be more persuasive!!