The week of sleepless nights has come. On Sunday Dave and I said goodbye to singles wards as single people FOREVER! We're getting really excited for Saturday. Sunday we take off for the DR! We can't wait to put on our sandals and shorts.
Check out my bridals and some pre-wedding pictures. The key to access these pics is: julia
Monday, February 11, 2008
Almost There
Posted by Anonymous at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful! You guys look so happy! Congrats and have fun on the Honeymoon!
Yea, it's getting closer! We're excited to see you two (I've been having contractions, so I'm really hoping we're able to make it up there). Congratulations again!!! I'm envious of your honeymoon destination. Sounds like fun, especially this time of year.
Okay, so I just looked at the pictures. They turned out great! You are both so photogenic. They really seem to capture your personalities. I hope that this baby holds off coming until at least after the 16th.
Your pictures are gorgeous! I love your dress Julia. I hope you have a wonderful day Saturday - I wish I were there. And have a blast in DR - it looks amazing! Dave, I'll be in Utah for Easter - perhaps you guys can drop by for dinner or something? Cheers- your cousin Cindi
um...now that you're back from the honeymoon, I want to see pictures!!!!!!
Me to Me to. Pictures, pictures,
please.
Post a Comment