Baby Moss is scheduled to arrive on September 23rd!!! We'll see if he/she is a punctual babe. Maybe a fun birthday present? We'll see. Henry is excited and is wondering where the baby in his tummy is.
(Here's the baby blob at 7.5 weeks)
I'm currently 12 weeks. Almost out of that dang first trimester. Although I can't complain, since I really don't get too sick. Just tired. Thanks goodness little H still takes naps!
Six more weeks and we will find out the gender. I won't tell you what I'm hoping for just in case I jinx it. But I'll give you two guesses...

10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
wahoo! congrats!
Congrats you guys!
That's so great. Congratulations.
Yay! So happy for you!
Yeah!! That's so exciting - congrats!
congrats guys! did you hear we named our daughter after your boy? henrietta that is. :)
Yea for babies! And my birthday's the 22nd, so I think you should aim for that day, and name her after me (because I think it's a girl). =)
So excited for you!!! Congrats, hope you get some energy back soon!
Yay!!! So excited for you!!!
Post a Comment