Friday, November 18, 2011

Mobile Update

Since I have found it difficult to sit down and record the last few months of the Moss family as of late I've decided to throw some of the pics from my phone on here. Thank you Blogger app. I need to keep you people happy.

Autumn in Charlotte is amazing. Beautiful foliage and the weather just started getting "cold" on a consistent basis. It's almost Thanksgiving!! And by cold I mean a high of 54. It is wonderful. We went on a hike a while back to check out the mountains and Fall colors. It was amazing. I have a spectacular photo on the nice camera...until then here are a few.

On this hike we saw a dog fall from a waterfall edge right in front of us. I won't ever forget that thud when he landed. I thought for sure all his guts were everywhere and he was on his way to puppy Heaven. I didn't dare look. Donnarae and I booked the kids out of there while the men surveyed the damage and waited for the owner to hike down to the bottom. Well that dog didn't die. What? He landed on a fallen log which broke his fall. He was pretty shaken up, but ran out of there after a few minutes. Crazy. I'm glad we can laugh about it now.





0 comments: