Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

We had a relaxing Conference weekend with family. Jon was in town for the weekend and stayed with us. We ate way too much yummy food. 
Chatting after dinner Friday night @ Andrew and Rebekah's home.

Cousins

Craziest boys in the family...minus a few.

On Saturday morning I helped give Jon a haircut.

Jon thought he looked pretty good :) and I wasn't even finished yet.

Cousins sticking out tongues.

We sure are going to miss having family close. Luckily if we are going through family withdrawals Jon and Deb only live 7 hours away from Charlotte.

And a blog post wouldn't be complete without these...


LOVE IT

3 comments:

Mandy said...

He looks ADORABLE in those glasses!!!

Emily Jones said...

Henry. In the glasses. SOOO cute!

Sue Clark said...

You are really getting good with your camera!! Awesome pictures throughout the blog. I love them.