Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ramblings

Some days from the hours of 4:30 pm until 8 pm, I want to pull my hair out and wonder why I've ever considered having more than one kid. Those thoughts are typically erased after a good night's sleep.
 One of the hair pulling issues is eating. Why do toddlers have to be so picky? Henry used to eat everything in sight. I was stressing out about it so much. Then I read one of my parenting books that told me not to stress. It seamed like the minute I decide not to stress Henry decided not to be so picky. Go figure. The day pictured above was not a picky day. He loved his PB sandwich and pasta.
 We took advantage of some of the sunshine and walked to the park last week. I brought my camera along to practice using my new lens. Henry was in a very Calvin Klein mood that day. Handsome boy.
I made Henry a bow tie. We tried getting a picture of him in it, but this kid will not sit still. Oh and I need to mention that Henry will fold his arms for prayers. My heart melts every time. It's even better when you tell him to say a prayer and he folds his arms and starts a quiet babble. Love it!

How could we not want more Henry's running around? (But not all at once!)

4 comments:

KellySummer said...

oh my gosh! i totally agree on the 4:30 - 8 thing, only Ollie is usually angry from about 4 - 6 when sunny gets home and then he is happy as a clam!

Unknown said...

Oh man I miss this kid. I can't believe he's old enough to fold his arms! Man they grow so fast.

L.R.L said...

That is a sweet sweet photo. Yay for a new lens! (said with a slightly jealous tone:)

Angela said...

So is this some sort of announcement? =)He is a cute little lad. One of my favorite things to do after my children are in bed, is to look at pictures of them, especially after a difficult day.