Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Officially A Handful


It took him longer than most, but he doesn't know that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just watched it twice and teared up both times. He's so big!!!

Cecia said...

So cute!! Jack kept saying, baby henry crawling, yay!! And on a random note, I love your rug, where did you get it? I've been looking for something like that!

Emily Jones said...

Ah Julia, he's just adorable. Carly was a late crawler too. Consider yourself lucky! :)

KellySummer said...

so cute and he is probalby extra cute to me because he reminds me of ollie. :) Ollie also has a full head of hair, loves to shake his head "no" and isn't quite crawling yet. I think he's like 6 weeks younger than Henry?? Ollie can scoot backwards and in circles and can rock on all 4s but can't quite get the crawling thing down. I'm glad Ollie has such cute company in the late crawler category! :)

Jana said...

Jules, he's so cute! I just want to eat him up! I think he totally looks like you.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I love, love, love this!