Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our Little Stinker

On Labor Day we hiked to Stewart Falls with Ken & Winona and Co. It was beautiful. The leaves were just starting to turn. We need a repeat hike soon before all the leaves are gone.
Hank and Dad hanging out by the falls.

---------
 Lately, Henry has turned into quite a character. He's discovering so much. But don't worry, he's keeping his cool.

 --------
He's figured out how to take his tray insert off his high chair. We just don't bother using it any more.

---------
Life is kind of difficult sometimes when the only direction you can "crawl" is backward. You find yourself in some pretty funny places.
 This is what Henry looks like when he realizes he's stuck. Sad.
-------
I've saved the best for last. The Stink Face. That's right. Henry makes a stink face. At almost everyone. Even Mom and Dad. It's quite cute. Won't be so cute in a year or two.



5 comments:

Margaret Proffitt said...

LOVE every single photo of that scrumptious little boy. I will never get tired of looking at pics of Henry. Keep 'em coming!

Emily Jones said...

What a little cutie pie!

Unknown said...

I agree with Marg...you just can't help smiling when you see pics of little H. I think the stink face is the best!

Wendy McMillan said...

omg we totally have the same booster seat! he is so cute. you should make more.

cmz^3 said...

How Fun!