Saturday, July 17, 2010

"You, you got what I need..."

I came home from the store tonight and walked in on an impromptu dance party. David and Henry were jammin' out to Biz Markie's "Just a Friend". We had a good time. We ended the night with The Beatles "Hey Jude". I wonder if it was the hamburger and ice cream we had when we cheated on our diet tonight.
I love dads, dance parties, ice cream, and confused, but very entertained little boys.

p.s. David and I are on a steady decline in the weight category. 2 weeks of no carbs (well, low carbs). It's killing me, but worth it.

2 comments:

The Ferrins said...

Dance parties are awesome, we like to jam out sometimes too :) You are a brave women to say no to carbs, maybe I'll muster up some will power and try the same.

Lori and Matt said...

Oh man- the low carb thing is tough!!! I'm always HUNGRY! Matt and I are doing a diet as well- but it won't work if I keep cheating! Good luck!