Here's what the summer brought for Henry (so far):
- Sitting up on his own
- Sleeping through the night
- First hair cut
- Surpassing 20 lbs
- 4 teeth
- Real food: Sweet potatoes, squash, peas, bananas, green beans, strawberries, oranges, apples, blue berries, tomatoes; he loves them all
- Rolling over from tummy to back
- Self-feeding wheat puffs (this one's funny to watch)
- First of many family bike rides
- Transitioning from 4 to 2 naps a day
- Swimming
- Swinging
- Sleeping on his side
- New noises - his favorite is to blow raspberries while strumming his lips, it's hilarious and he'll even do it if we do it (most of the time). He also likes ma-ma-ma and da-da-da (if only he knew what he was saying).
- An exersaucer! This kid loves his exersaucer. He's getting much stronger standing on his feet and it's so fun to watch him play. I can see the toddler in him.
- Pouting. It has begun. He pouts when we take something from him or when he can't get something he wants.
This kid never stops moving, unless he's sleeping. I can only imagine how it's going to be when he's mobile! Oy Vey! We love our little man. He's so much fun. Some nights Dave and I will talk about him in bed and it makes us smile and laugh. He makes us happy even when he's not there. He's that cute.
5 comments:
I think I am in love. Is that weird?
Not love love. You know, like I want to squeeze him/tickle him/snack on his cheeks love.
Also, I am pretty sure he is bigger than Sadie.
Finally, can't wait to see you next week!
That last picture is perfect. It's like he's saying "hey, I know I'm cute, but please take that camera out of my face now". Oh and make him stop growing!!
He is so cute, I just love his smile!!! And I just have to say that the chair is adorable too...great taste!
Julia, he's just adorable. I can't wait to see him again. He's grown up so much! I can't believe how big he is. Carly just broke 16 pounds. We'll have so much fun with our kiddos this fall.
He is just that cute! I can't believe how big he's getting. I can't believe the summer is almost over too. Time to come visit, eh? Also, where did you get those chairs? I am in love with them. Those pictures looked like they were out of a magazine on beautiful homes. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment