oh wow wow wow. this little boy is perfection. beautiful photo taking skills!I hope you guys are doing great!
Holy crap. I'm in lurve.
You've got a little blondie! He sure is cute!
He really is SO darn cute. Those eyes are to die for!
When did his hair get to light!?! Oh man, I can't wait to see that boy!
a) this picture is so good, b) since when is his hair so blonde?, c) everytime i look at this pic it makes me happy/laugh/smile.
also, d) did david make that post or are you guys starting to sound the same? :)
You got me. I made the post but I Julia's account was already open. You are good.
What a gorgeous photo! He is stinkin' cute. I can't wait to meet him in person. When do you guys head back to Utah? You know...we're local now.
Oh Henry, I am so lucky to see your smiley face everyday...almost. You really out did yourself on this one! Too cute.
No Fair! Max is one and he doesn't even have enough hair TO cut! He's adorable by the way!
That is an amazingly adorable picture. That one for sure will need to go in his wedding video photo montage :)
So freaking cute!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
oh wow wow wow. this little boy is perfection. beautiful photo taking skills!
I hope you guys are doing great!
Holy crap. I'm in lurve.
You've got a little blondie! He sure is cute!
He really is SO darn cute. Those eyes are to die for!
When did his hair get to light!?! Oh man, I can't wait to see that boy!
a) this picture is so good, b) since when is his hair so blonde?, c) everytime i look at this pic it makes me happy/laugh/smile.
also, d) did david make that post or are you guys starting to sound the same? :)
You got me. I made the post but I Julia's account was already open. You are good.
What a gorgeous photo! He is stinkin' cute. I can't wait to meet him in person. When do you guys head back to Utah? You know...we're local now.
Oh Henry, I am so lucky to see your smiley face everyday...almost. You really out did yourself on this one! Too cute.
No Fair! Max is one and he doesn't even have enough hair TO cut! He's adorable by the way!
That is an amazingly adorable picture. That one for sure will need to go in his wedding video photo montage :)
So freaking cute!!
Post a Comment