I'm trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. SO much better than actually cutting paper and gluing. If I don't like something I just hit DELETE. It's great. I am making a book for Henry. Here's what I got so far. Nothing fancy, but it works, right?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Jules, those look great!
Way cute, good work!
for some reason i can get creative doing it digitally. your pages look great.
Julia,
I LOVE the digi-scrapbook! You inspire me! MAYBE we'll get to see Henry before he's walking around!!
Love you!
Patrice
Yay for digital scrapbooking! Nice pages and pictures. You'll love the book and so will he.
Ooooo, I love them. Hey, I'm tyring to get back into the running scene myself. We should run together or do a swap or something in the fall. I hope your summer is going great!
Post a Comment