We've arrived in Minneapolis. The trip out was great. It was Henry's longest car trip (and mine, too!). We spread it out over three days. Here are a few snapshots of our adventures.
Packing... with space saver bags.
Before & After
Little Hank in the car, enjoying the ride.
Mt. Rushmore - I still don't get why, but it's cool
Then we stopped to see these bad guys:
The Corn Palace with our trusty little car.
Our little guy just happy to stay in one place for a while.
7 comments:
I love that little man!
dang! we never got to compare babies...will you be back in the fall i hope? :)
Oh my goodness Julia! Henry is looking so stinkin' cute and getting so big. I'm glad you arrived safely. Hope you have one awesome adventure!
Glad to hear that you arrived safely! Looks like it was a fun drive there. At least you broke it up and stopped at some fun places along the way.
Sorry I deleted my comment, because I spelled something wrong. I said "Have fun back there" and "your little guy is so adorable."
I for one love the new clothes! I'm glad you guys are feeling settled. Oh and I love that chair Henry is sitting in.
Post a Comment