Monday, February 8, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast

Here's a video of Henry at 4 days old and then one of him today at 9 weeks old. I can't believe our little man is two months old. Have I really survived that long? Maybe I can do this.

Our favorite thing to do with Henry is coo at him. We sound ridiculous, but it's the most entertaining thing when he smiles and coos back at us. The video below isn't his best performance, but you get the idea.

In other Henry news... he had his 2 month appointment this last week. The little tyke didn't weigh as much as the doctor would have liked, so we're supplementing with formula. He'll be chubby in no time! And he looks to his right so that side of his head is getting a flat spot. The doc gave us some stretches to do with him to loosen up the muscles on the left side. I guess if we didn't do anything he'd end up with a tilted head. Why didn't anyone tell me these sort of things? I would have gotten him to look left more a long time ago.

5 comments:

Drae said...

Wow! It's amazing what 2 months will do. I can't wait for 2 more months. (then mine will be able to come out) and Henry and she can be friends! He's so cute!!

Emily Jones said...

They DO grow up so fast. I can even tell a difference from when we saw him a couple weeks ago. He's a real cutie! Pretty soon, he'll be walking, and talking, and then going to school, then dating, then a mission, then so on. Just make sure you enjoy every moment! That's what I have to keep telling myself! :)

Joneel said...

That's funny in a way. My daughter michelle's baby has the same problem with the head. I guess It's common with first babies. She has been stretching her babies neck for a few weeks now. Good luck

Unknown said...

My little Macy has the same thing with her neck muscles! It is so sad to me...I have been stretching her since she was 2 weeks old and it still hasn't been fixed. Good luck with little Henry.

KellySummer said...

i kind of wish my baby wasn't gaining enough...we have the opposite problem in which i worry that I am over feeding him because he is getting huge. He gained 1 lb in 1 week and is probably about 11 lbs now (i'm guessing) and is only 1 month...childhood obesity here we come! :)