Things have calmed down here in the Moss household. After the delivery, various family members visiting, multiple trips up to Bountiful for various family gatherings during the holidays, and Henry's blessing on Sunday we were ready to settle down. David is back to school and Mom and baby are getting into a routine. I think it's been very good for Henry. He slept 6 hours last night!! Mom was very happy.
I took Henry in to get weighed today. Maybe I'm just becoming a worried mother, but I wasn't sure he was getting enough milk. The doc wanted him to be at 9lbs and he weighed 8 lbs 15 oz, which puts him in the 50th percentile. Close enough!
Here are some pics from Henry's life thus far.
5 comments:
I am honored that you are using my nickname for him. Congrats on 6 hours of sleep- hopefully it will only get better!
It's only been a couple weeks since I saw him and he's already gettting so much bigger! The picture of him with Dad by the Christmas tree looks like an ad for something.
I'm in love with this baby- he is so freakin' adorable. And I'm not just saying that because you're one of my dearest friends and I'm feeling baby hungry at the moment. Seriously consider sending him out on casting calls. I'm in love.
That was a great picture video! What song did you put that to? Who is it by I loved the music! You guys are very blessed.
Sometimes it is nice to have things back in a routine. Glad to hear that Henry is sleeping in larger chunks of time. It definitely helps mom!
Post a Comment