Hey Jules! Nice outfit on 'Lil Hank...looks familiar;-). I love the little video you put together too...so cute... what a fun baby and if he's sleeping 6 weeks already, it has to be because you are such a good swaddler (I noted your mad skills as exhibited by the nicely swaddled babe pictured in your video montage)...swaddled babies are happy babies and happy babies sleep well!!
...uh...I meant sleeping 6 hours...6 weeks would be pushing it...though, you will wish for that at some point...or maybe that's only after you've had four...
2 comments:
Hey Jules! Nice outfit on 'Lil Hank...looks familiar;-). I love the little video you put together too...so cute... what a fun baby and if he's sleeping 6 weeks already, it has to be because you are such a good swaddler (I noted your mad skills as exhibited by the nicely swaddled babe pictured in your video montage)...swaddled babies are happy babies and happy babies sleep well!!
...uh...I meant sleeping 6 hours...6 weeks would be pushing it...though, you will wish for that at some point...or maybe that's only after you've had four...
Post a Comment