Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Video






Here are a couple of videos. The first one is a huge file so if you have a slow connection it might be painful to watch. The third video is the same as the first but in a compressed file so it should be easier on a slow connection. These videos were not created with the intention of publishing them. We will do a better job in the future. Enjoy

5 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Congrats you two!! He is a doll and looks like his momma :)

We miss you!

Good idea on the video of you guys coming home....so cute.

The Brandleys said...

So cute! My 2 year old keeps telling me he loves "that" baby. I can see why! Love his hair!

Unknown said...

I'm near tears here wishing I could hold him RIGHT NOW! Just a few more days and then he's mine! (ok, well, not mine, but really I'll hold him whenever you want...2am, 4pm, 12pm)

Jules, you look great sis!

Emily Jones said...

What a cute baby! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him.

Carly A said...

HAha I love your mom's video... reminds me of my mom! Good luck with that cute little babe!