We are so excited to have a little girl!! Actually, we would be excited, boy or girl. But shopping for a little girl is so much more fun.
I don't have a digital picture of the ultrasound, but be rest assured there were 3 lines, which apparently means it's a girl. I had no idea. The ultrasound quality was not the greatest. We had to trust the tech and believe what she told us. The place where I usually get my ultrasounds uses much better equipment. But I didn't want to wait (and Jen was in town), so I went to an OB's office here in Provo that does gender checks for $45. I'll get another ultrasound later this month and I should have better pictures. I'm starting to show more, but I just look chubby. The pic above is of me at 16 weeks holding an avocado up to my tummy. That's how big the baby was then. Now at 17 weeks she's the size of a turnip. I don't interact with many turnips, so that doesn't mean much to me.
4 comments:
Yeah we're so excited for you guys! Girls first are always the best! CONGRATS
Congrats. And you look super cute... not chubby at all. Hope you are feeling good.
um...probably need to update the blog...
Or is it???
Post a Comment