Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where I've Been

I got this off of Mandy's blog. Thanks Mandy!
Put an X by the states you have visited.
The average is 8; how do you match up?
My score is 23, Not bad!

* Alabama
* Alaska
* Arizona X
* Arkansas
* California X
* Colorado X
* Connecticut X (I've driven through a few times, does that count?)
* Delaware
* Florida X
* Georgia
* Hawaii X
* Idaho X
* Illinois
* Indiana
* Iowa X
* Kansas
* Kentucky
* Louisiana X
* Maine X
* Maryland
* Massachusetts X
* Michigan
* Minnesota X
* Mississippi
* Missouri
* Montana X
* Nebraska
* Nevada X
* New Hampshire X
* New Jersey X
* New Mexico X
* New York X
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Ohio
* Oklahoma
* Oregon X
* Pennsylvania
* Rhode Island X
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* Tennessee
* Texas
* Utah X
* Vermont
* Virginia X
* Washington X
* West Virginia
* Wisconsin
* Wyoming
* Washington D.C X

3 comments:

mandy* said...

Driving through totally counts. I did that on a few of mine.

Angela said...

You've never been to Kansas?! Everyone says it's flat, but it's not. The eastern part is really green and hilly. It's beautiful in the spring and fall. Summer is green too, but it's too humid for my liking.

kjco said...

The only 4 states I have not been to are Alaska, Arizona, & the Dakotas.
I have lived in eight of them.

I'm glad driving through counts because I'm sure we took pit stops in every single one of them ;-D!