I finally gave in a couple of weeks ago. Jones is half yellow lab, 1/4 brown lab (some say chocolate, I say brown), 1/4 weimaraner and 100% ankle biter. He seems nice. He has Julia's brown hair and my blue eyes. He also has the neighbors dog toys.
We have heard getting a dog is good training for parenthood and since we plan on staying in the ghetto he will be here to lick the cholo's, Bloods, Crips (Crypts, they hate it when you spell it wrong), debasers, ruffians, and other non-affiliated thugs who dare to enter our yard. We are just hoping it will help Julia's mom sleep better at night.
So far the best thing about having a dog is seeing the look of shock and disdain on the faces of animal lover extremist when we tell them he is an outside dog and always will be. The puppy face licks are fun too. Stop sometime if you want one, he is very gracious, just wear shinn guards.
4 comments:
What a cutie pie. He's definitely a good mix between the two of you. Have fun with all the training. Oh ya, he'll be an outside dog. I guess there's still training you'll have to do.
He's a cutie!
Oooo we started with a dog too! it really was great training, although we find that we get them mixed up sometimes! We actually talk to Jonas the same way we talked to Wyatt, oh and no worries about the outside dog deal, ours is only inside because he only weighs 6 lbs!
He's so CUTE! I want to meet him.
Thanks again for coming over the other night, Jules. I still think about Jonesey and drool a little bit. Come back soon!
Post a Comment