Saturday, April 6, 2013

Solid

Clara's on solids and so far she loves it. We're working up to 3 meals a day. She loves sucking on these net things.  In thr picture she's sucking the life out of grapes. It's so fun to see her budding personality. She's a smiley little one. And she loves nothing more than her brother. I'm not sure why... :)

Speaking of Henry, man does this kid have a TON of energy.  And now that we're being more and more confined by a schedule I'm not sure how to entertain him. If I don't have a plan for the day neither of us are very happy.

I've been worried lately that David and I expect too much from Henry. We are hard on him. We need to remember he's only 3. He's such a sweet kid.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I feel the same way about being too hard on Sadie. I think it happens a lot with the oldest. So good to hear Clara continues to like solids. Is that blonde hair growing in?

Unknown said...

I love these! I especially love that you can spy H behind Clara!