Instagram is taking over my blogging life. Here are a few favorite "instas" from the last few months.
Henry's been enjoying our little coop preschool. He wishes it was everyday all day long. Poor kid. He's a social guy and sometimes life with Mom and Clara can be boring. Especially when Mom keeps telling him to be quiet. Oh how we need a house with two floors and carpet!
It's sad to me that this little man is no longer the center of my world. My time is split (and not evenly, sadly). It's been a hard transition for everyone. Not sure if Henry even realizes it. I love him so much. He's growing up a lot. He's a little kid and I love it. But I miss my baby Henry.
This little lady hates tummy time. Don't let this picture fool you. She still has a slight head tilt to the right. We're seeing a physical therapist for it. I carry my babes funny in utero. Henry had similar issues.
Henry struggles playing by himself. He doesn't like it and I need him to. On rare occasions Clara will nap in her bed and give us some time to play together.
It snowed for the first time since we've moved to Charlotte. Henry was so happy.
Clara is growing up quickly. She's getting better at sitting up on her own. It makes her look so old. She'll start solids in a few weeks. It's so nice to have a baby that cries only when she's tired, hungry, or needs a diaper change. A serious improvement for her. We're still figuring out sleeping. She sleeps pretty great at night (generally waking just once to eat). But day time naps are the worst. She'll only sleep for 20 or 30 minutes at a time 4 or 5 times a day. I am craving a better schedule for her. But this girl does not fall asleep gracefully. Lots of rocking and bouncing is involved, usually. Sleep training is going to be happening very soon. It'll make a happier baby and mama. We just need to convince Dad, a.k.a. Mr. Softy :)













3 comments:
I love these kids!
Julia,
THANK YOU for the update!! It is SO nice to see/hear what is going on in your family's life!!
Love you!
Patrice
Super cute photos. I can't believe how much your kids are both growing up. Best of luck in your transitioning, it seems like the whole world has to adjust with each new baby.
Post a Comment