Here's the Apron I made as part of mine and Jen's sew along. I made it a while ago, but never posted about it. It was fun to make and I love the first side without the pocket. I wish I had a skirt just like it. Here's Jen's post about her apron.
I just finished this wreath today. I love it!
Here's a close-up. I used this tutorial.
I made this cute little skirt for the cute little girl in the post below. It was really fun to make and super easy. I'll definitely be making more of these for gifts. This is the tutorial I used. Did you know you can use your machine to make ruffles? Yup. You can.
And just for good measure...

5 comments:
That's the best picture ever!!! His face is classic!
target diapers are the best...and cheapest.
dude...you won my giveaway! i'm only telling you this because i like you...otherwise you'd lose the prize if you don't email me by tonight :)
Jules, your wreath is awesome. I love it! I think I might make one for myself post Christmas!
show-off! and I'm talkin' about that cute kid in the last pic...certainly not the mediocre crafty things you were bragging about...but truth be told, they're pretty great too...hey, where can I get me a pic of that cute family with the old red barn doors in the background???
Post a Comment