Those pictures were awesome! Glacier is top on my list of places to take Eli. He went there when he was younger and has always wanted to go back. The scenery was stunning in the pictures; I can only imagine what it was like in real life. Next year will be my year of adventure. We're going to hike Timp next year, so I may have to throw Glacier in there sometime too.
Wowza !!! I used to go to Canada every year as a kid. So I took a trip down memory lane with those pictures. Can't believe that you hiked that long. And the bear !!! scary.
4 comments:
Those pictures were awesome! Glacier is top on my list of places to take Eli. He went there when he was younger and has always wanted to go back. The scenery was stunning in the pictures; I can only imagine what it was like in real life. Next year will be my year of adventure. We're going to hike Timp next year, so I may have to throw Glacier in there sometime too.
Gorgeous pics you guys (no pun intended.) It looks you had a good time. Dave, you need a new shirt.
Wowza !!! I used to go to Canada every year as a kid. So I took a trip down memory lane with those pictures. Can't believe that you hiked that long. And the bear !!!
scary.
amazing pictures. I've been wanting to go there for years. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment