Owing to the many reports which have been circulated by evil disposed and designing persons in relation to the rise and progress of Julia and David's relationship, we have been induced to write this history to disabuse the public mind and put all inquirers after truth in possession of the facts as they have transpired so far, as we have such facts in our possession. Additionally, the proceeding facts are placed before you to aid our anticipating parents and family members and for the general well being of the public health we, therefore, present you with this blog.
And if there are any typo's or mis-punctuation it is my fault and since you don't know who "my" is...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
We Don't Care Who Knows!
Posted by Anonymous at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We've been waiting for this day for a long time! Make David come to Phoenix with you in November.
If you have decided then what are you waiting for? Are you trying to build up more suspense to keep us all in agony.
If not then I tell you this. The Lord sometimes answers prayers through other people, and I'm telling you now, you two must get married. That is your answer if perhaps you haven't quite decided. Just do it!!!
This blog is weird.
...and green.
"my" is totally David. And if isn't, than you two are even more perfect for each other than i at first realized. :)
Hey you two....I'm enjoying this blog more and more all the time. I don't get what I am supposed to see in the fishing picture of Julia wearing the bright orange life vest!! Is it the vest, the ?fish? the suroundings or the implication that Julia has gone fishing and caught the best fish in the lake?
I love you two. Love, Mom
Congrats and way to go. How are yas. Hey GUYS I just checked my hotmail. I'm glad you have a blog, We do too. It is timalio@blogspot.com We are having a great time with Ellia...The whole kid thing is great. We had to get the feeding thing figured out but she is a blast and makes us laugh at ton!
Tim
Post a Comment